Jul 12, 2014

Palor

Palor
0,33ml
5,1%

As a small Intermezzo between the Weissbier I got this small bottle of  pale ale. As I have written about Braufactum before I will keep silent about what it is.The label is oriented after their general brand design.
They cite Polaris and Cascade as their Hops for this beer and I will go with their designated tasting glass for it.

It pours with mediocre head a nice mix of small to larger bubbles that stay for a while.
Its red brownish and though maybe a bit filtered it is not totally clear.

The aroma is very floral with fine mint tones and a lot of hops. It smells like an IPA alas not as much as I expected. Also I have not heard of the hops but hey.. they advertise with it o it must be awesome, right?

A very nice full bitterness that spreads from the tip of the tongue over the rest of he tongue through to the palate with awesome flowery tones and a bit of a soapish side taste. The carbonation is perfect. Decent dark chocolate tones on the back part of the tongue with soft floral tastes mixing with the hoppish awesomeness.

Definitely an awesome Pale Ale!

Prost!

DMW





No comments:

Post a Comment