Mar 5, 2013

Faust and Porter

Though I'm a tad bit stressed atm as real life is taking it's toll, I managed to squeeze in a visit to the local beerery and buy next weeks blog material. Not trying to go along topics but as I liked the Scottish series I just finished, I thought I'll go with a similar topic as the local shop just had 1 bottle of everything that the Faust Brewery brews. So that shall be a topic and also some Strawberry/Cherry/normal Porter I found from a Brewery I never heard before.
Sadly the camera in my new Nexus 4 needs some getting used to for me, which explains the rather bad pic.
Anyways the beers to expect in the next week or so are 5 Faust, 3 Lausitzer Porter and a Honey Beer Ialready tried but didn't write about in a medieval pub.

Looking forward to broaden your horizon!

I live to serve, I aim to please...

DMW

No comments:

Post a Comment